Monday, January 01, 2007

Thoughts about the New Year

Today is the traditional day to make resolutions that we have no intention of keeping. So this year I'm not making any resolutions...I'm just setting some goals for this next year. (hmmm...that kind of sounds like a resolution..haha)

My number 1 goal is:

Pass the Bar Exam



2. Pass the Patent Bar Exam...yes to be a patent attorney I have to take two exams.

3. Start saving for Christmas 2007, and instead of just putting the money in a savings account my plan is to make loans through Kiva. That way I save for Christmas presents and hopefully help change some one's life. "Killing two birds with one stone."


4. I want to get more involved in my community and in my church (Glendale SDA in Indy). For the past 3 1/2 years my life has revolved around school, now that is finally over I can get reconnected with the rest of the world.


5. Be a better friend. Like I said, my life has revolved around school, now its time to make time for all the wonderful people who helped me get the where I am. Thank you to everyone for being so understanding.

6. (This is more like a resolution, but I'm calling it a goal) Make a life list and get started on it.

No comments: